Empericus-FlyFF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poopsie's Event suggestion

2 posters

Go down

Poopsie's Event suggestion Empty Poopsie's Event suggestion

Post by Mushiepoop Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:08 pm

1ST SUGGESTION: Bring me + Hide n Seek with a twist

You will be asking players to collect item/s (amount should not exceed 10 pcs. since it's time consuming, but the final round with the best prize could be an exception)

Example:

BRING ME ~ (this will be announced via system shout)
3 pcs. twinklestone  
3 pcs. Lollipop
1 green shield

After they have collected, they should trade it to a GM who is hiding in a certain place.

Now this is the twist. The gm will be posting the clue here on forums.
(Be sure that they have registered or else it's gonna be a BIG FAILURE Sad )

Clue should be a screenshot or a photo of a monster where he/she is hiding or the map itself

I highly suggest that the clue/screenshot should be VAGUE for it to be more challenging Smile

Example:

CLUE ~ (this is too easy)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First 1 to trade the correct item/items wins! Very Happy

------

2ND SUGGESTION: Screenshot Of the Week Event

Since everyone loves taking screenshots of their beloved characters why not make a selfie event every week? or every 2 weeks?

This is basically same as Boom's selfie event but this time it's done every week and with a cheaper prize (like 1set RC for the winner I guess? You decide  Very Happy )

Basic Rules still apply. No editing allowed except for cropping.

Criteria for judging should be based on the Fashion set worn by the character and the background itself (Of course it should be relevant to the given theme)

It could be SCREENSHOT OF THE WEEK - SELFIE EVENT(Strictly only 1 character on the screenshot)
or SCREENSHOT OF THE WEEK - GROUPIE EVENT (could be with friends or the whole guild with at least 3 characters on the screenshot)

-------

My purpose for this event is to enable players to be more active on forums (as what I've noticed only few have registered knowing that we have tons of members in our FB page) . This will also help them in-game to win a prize.

Our forum is so helpful and "pretty" so this should not be just a DISPLAY here. Let everyone register!  Very Happy

PS. If you happen to consider my suggestions, well thank you very much Razz

Happy Flyffing and More Power to the staff!

Regards,
Poopsie/Mushroom
Mushiepoop
Mushiepoop

Back to top Go down

Poopsie's Event suggestion Empty Re: Poopsie's Event suggestion

Post by Switch Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Well I kinda move in your Suggestion Ms. Poopsie/Mushroom but your first suggestion is already ingame but its kinda different from what you suggest ^_^ but the second suggestion of yours will be started next week ^_^
Switch
Switch
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushiepoop Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Thank you for considering. More power! Smile
Mushiepoop
Mushiepoop

Back to top Go down